Birmingham & West Midlands specialist Audi Service centre
Our Audi approved service centres ensure your vehicle stays in great condition. We offer a wide range of affordable fixed-price jobs to help keep your Audi in perfect condition.
Whether you are a returning customer or new to Central Audi VW, our service promise remains the same; to ensure that you receive trusted, reliable and dedicated care.
Fixed Audi Service/ Time & Distance Service
The Audi fixed service is recommended for Audi drivers who are likely to travel up to 10,000 miles in a year.
This service is recommended for:
- Mainly city driving, short journeys with frequent cold starts
- High engine loading activities, for example, driving with your vehicle fully loaded, towing or frequent hill climbs
- Uneconomical driving, using high rpms with heavy acceleration and heavy breaking
LongLife Audi Service / Variable Service
The Audi longlife service is available to new generation vehicles with variable service intervals of up to a maximum of 19,000 miles or 24 months (whichever occurs first).
This service is recommended if you drive your Audi more than 25 miles a day and recommended if you drive in the following way:
- Regular long distance driving.
- More than 10,000 miles per year.
- Driving at a constant speed with minimum vehicle and engine loading, and minimal towing.
Central Service Promise
At Central Audi VW we pledge to ensure that every customer receives the same level of outstanding care and attention which is guaranteed to leave you feeling confident about the quality of service you will receive for both you and your Audi, every time.